How to apply

The joint application form can be used to obtain permits from the local, state, and federal agencies listed below. Information here describes the joint application participants and the permits covered; contact information; application procedures; time frames; and fees.

River Restoration and Preservation∙

Permit Types

310 joint application

SPA 124 Permit

Floodplain Permit

Section 404 and Section 10 Permit

318 Authorization

401 Certification

Navigable Rivers Land Use License / Lease / Easement

Gilly Logo

A Software Platform that Guides River Restoration and Preservation


©2022. Gilly. All Rights Reserved.